Our practice is focused on the intrinsic value of “Care”, through close interaction with students, parents and university program managers. We will clearly define the education pathway so that the education journey is successful, equipping individuals with respective employability skills for future success.
Based on transparency, trust and reputation of delivering high quality advice; VPA offices will ensure that compliance is closely monitored in relation to students’ visa obligations and University expectations.
VPA will recruit genuine students who satisfy GTE criteria, in accordance with the University procedures and requirements. We will ensure that students are briefed with necessary information specific to the university of choice, as required by the ESOS Act and National Code 2007.
- provide clarity to students who are in search of a defined education and career pathway abroad
- help students to fulfil their desired education and career goals
- work closely with University program directors in order to achieve a strategic education pathway
- equip students with appropriate employability skills through streamline education journey
- ensure the valued advice is founded on clear transparency and on ethical grounds
- be with you at every step of the way, ensuring your success and your family’s
- assist in pastoral care with integration into individual’s education journey abroad
- Have branch offices demonstrate knowledge of all of the courses and its pathways