English Coaching for Education Enrolment, IELTS, PTE, OET Test and Visa and University study preparation
- Grammar, reading, listening, writing and speaking
- social culture of the foreign university environment;
- integration into the community;
- understand the study methodology relating to research;
- develop the art of referencing and to write grammatically correct.
- enhance the analytical and critical thinking; and
- preparation of IELTS, PTE, OET test for admission and student visa.
The courses have been designed by drawing from our champion’s collective experiences together with industry feasibility study; to create coaching programs that address the common problems faced by students, graduates and professional preparing for PTE, OET/IELTS test or for migration visa.
The champions come from various disciplines with extensive experience in University and higher education teaching, PhD research, English teachers, IELTS, PTE and OET Trainers, and have worked with a diverse group of students. Students are exposed to online coaching with the Australian trainers in area of speaking component.
The objective is to help VPA candidates develop skills, knowledge and confidence in interacting with lecturers, tutors, students, and understanding the study methodology of the University environment and cultural understanding of the Western society