Visionplanet Australia’s success over the years has been the building trusting relationship and a close working association with its university partners, student/graduates and professionals.
Our mandate is to provide services based on strategic Pathway Counseling in collaboration with the Universities and private providers.To be recognised a small-encompassing counselling service with a view to achieve both student and university objectives.
Visionplanet Australia, and its branches, have a stringent counselling process to ensure that the student is guided in accordance to individuals academic and career outcomes. Candidate must be focused in the area of their respective program and field of specialisation.
Once the applicant successfully progresses beyond the Branch Office counselling including interviews, the applicant’s documentation is then submitted to the VPA Head Office portal for a final assessment and interview. Head Office has the right of refusal, if the candidate does not meet the GTE requirement.
- Working closely with program directors of the universities and quality institutions in identifying issues, concerns and academic gap of international students. To provide “Pathway Education Counselling” who are looking to further their studies abroad;
- Focusing in reducing student visa risk by ensuring that candidate meets with GTE compliance guided by SSVP and that of our institutional partners;
- Focus on graduate career outcome through qualified academic mapping of onward education journey;
- To assist VPA Universities partners in improving student retention thereby enhancing the overall quality of their programs and simultaneously students to achieve their desired goals and objectives.
- To honour our obligations to the international students and the education partners by maintaining high level of transparency in the application process
- To comply with the national code of ethics of specific countries ensuring VPA obligations are met for students and institutional partners
- To work directly with institutions, colleges, high schools and Universities in key markets in educating prospective students of their desired pathway to further education.
- To achieve academic and career outcome based on pathway advice leading to employability skills